Welcome to Write the Real You Program!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Ann Harikeerthan’s Program.
By accessing this program we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Write the Real You if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements:
“Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions.
“The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company.
“Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Ann Harikeerthan and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Write the Real You. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Write the Real You for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Write the Real You
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Write the Real You
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Write the Real You
- Redistribute content from Write the Real You
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this program offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the program. Ann Harikeerthan does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website or program. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Ann Harikeerthan, her agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. Ann Harikeerthan shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website or on the program.
Ann Harikeerthan reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the reviews and comments on the facebook container with the program and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The comments and reviews do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The comments and reviews do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The comments and reviews will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Ann Harikeerthan a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your reviews in any and all forms, formats or media.
Refunds and Cancellation
On purchasing the Write the Real You program, you agree to pay the full price for all content included in it. You may request a refund within 48 hours of purchasing the program if you have not started accessing the content. You may get a partial refund of 50% up to 15 days after the purchase of the program. After 15 days of purchasing the program, you will not receive a refund.